Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Date night

I bought a Living Social a couple weeks ago for pizza and drinks at The Flynn, a bar just a few blocks away from where I work. So we went out tonight for a "free" date night.

Toby met me when I got done with work and we walked up to the bar. It was a pretty cool place, kind of styled like a 1940s American club. It also seemed to be a pretty popular place for after-work drinks and appetizers.

 

We got two kinds of pizza and both had a drink with our voucher. We've only had pizza one other time since we've been here, so it tasted pretty amazing!

This is Toby's "Don't take pictures, just eat" face
We both agreed that we'd put The Flynn on the list of places to go back to.

During dinner we were talking about foods that we missed, and from-a-box macaroni & cheese came up. So on the way home, we detoured by Woolworths to see if they had some. Lucky us, there was one kind - and it was Kraft! I'm crossing my fingers that it tastes the same!

The happiest you'll ever see Toby - holding pizza and Mac & Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment