Sunday, October 7, 2012

Eastern Beaches Coastal Walk

On Sunday, T and I did the walk from Bondi Beach to Coogee Beach. It's about a 3 1/2 mile walk from one beach to the other, and it follows a nice paved trail along the coastline.



It was absolutely beautiful, and we got to see beach, oceanside cliffs, and some flowery scrub. It was a wonderful sunny day, and SUPER windy.

Here are some of my favorite pics from the day:

View from one of the overlooks

Waverly Cemetery

View near Bondi Beach

Near Bronte Park

I made a video with all of our pics from the day. Once we get Internet at the apartment, I'll upload it here. 


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks!! I took tons during the day and put them into a video. I'm counting down the days till I can upload it. I couldn't get over how picturesque it was, so I might've gone a little overboard with the photos. =)

      Delete