Friday, March 8, 2013

TimTam love

By far, one of the best things about living in Australia is the access to TimTams. Hands down! I love these cookies, but I avoid them because they're so addictive.

So on Thursday when I saw that the TimTam bus was going to be at the Customs House, I decided I should definitely take a detour on the way to work. And it was super cool!



You could pick up a free pack of TimTams just for showing up.


And then you could play games to get more. I played this game and knocked over enough to get another pack! The crowd went wild! =)


There were lots of other games, too, but I was pretty happy with my score.



It was a pretty fun start to my Thursday!

On more pic from the day:

There was a really beautiful sunrise on Thursday as I was walking to work. So even without TimTam games, it still would have been a nice morning.

  

1 comment: