Monday, November 5, 2012

Sunday walk in Kirribilli

On Sunday I went up to the Chatswood Mall to do a little shopping while T met up with some friends online. My lovely friend Helen at work told me about a store there called Daiso, which is kind of like a Japanese dollar store. I stopped by to check it out and got a good laugh at this plate, so I had to share.


Then, since I had gotten a nice brunch out that morning, I picked up some Thai takeaway on the way home for Toby's lunch. He was pretty surprised and excited, from what I could tell.

$15 spent here....
Equals this face =)
We had a nice lunch, read a little bit, then headed out on a ramble through the foreshore in Kirribilli. It was a nice sunny day, and the neighborhoods we walked through had some really cute buildings, so I took some pictures.









And that was pretty much the day!



2 comments:

  1. I talked to my friend about what you said about the Australian breakdown of theoretical voting (he was ruminating about what it would be like if the Philippines had been made a colony and could vote), and here's what he said about those who didn't choose either Obama or Romney:

    "Given it's Australia, they were eaten by something poisonous before they could state a preference."

    :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes, well we tried to vote, but we were too busy running away from snakes and sharks! =D

      Delete