Friday, October 18, 2013

Night Noodle Markets

It's hard to believe that a year ago we were fresh to Australia and were meeting the Draegers at the Night Noodle Markets.

I remember that night because it was one of our first Sydney activities I decided we should go to. Little did Toby know it was only the beginning!

But I haven't totally broken him, because he actually suggested that we go to the Night Noodle Markets for dinner on Wednesday.

It actually seemed like there were a lot more food stalls and beer tents this year. And there definitely were a lot of people!

Lots of good decorations too!



And of course we found some food.



And, as we are not amateur eaters, we finished off with some ice cream: burnt fig honeycomb for me and peanut butter pretzel for Toby. They were both super good, and embarrassingly my favorite food from the night.

This is what it looks like when Toby has had his share of fun at an event and is ready to be done.

I know this stance well
It was a really fun dinner out, and I can't wait to go back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment