Friday, July 26, 2013

This Magnum's for you, Niss!

So I've mentioned before how crazy popular Magnum ice cream bars are here. Well, for 6 weeks, there's a Magnum pop-up shop where you can make your own. So of course I had to do this.
I headed out at lunch one day to visit this Magnum stand, not sure what to expect. But it was really cool!

It's set up in the middle of the mall.


There's an "m" made out of ice cream sticks, just in case you forget what brand you're eating or why you're there.

When you're ready to make your ice cream, there are three steps:

1. Choose your chocolate coating flavor. I went with dark chocolate.


2. Choose your toppings. There were all kinds to choose from.


I chose hazelnut, rose petals, and coconut.


3. Choose your chocolate drizzle. Same choices as the dipping chocolate, but I went with white chocolate for the top.


Then, all that's left is to be super excited about your ice cream creation and wish that you could do this every day!


3 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! Nicely done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that would be the death of me! I would never ever fit back into my pre-luke clothes. Your choices look divine i would have swapped almonds for hazelnuts but then again i've never met a nut i didn't love. I would go back to this cart everyday considering the very handsome guy in the photo! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wishing so badly you were here and could have done that with me! It was so fun, and I knew you would make something amazing and elegant!

      Delete