Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sunday shopping

On Sunday I trekked out to an outlet mall. I'm on a quest for some outdoor gear for some upcoming outdoor adventures. And seeing the prices in normal stores makes me feel like this:



The outlet mall turned out to be really cool, even though I didn't get too much. It's on a little inlet of Sydney Harbor in old manufacturing warehouses that have been updated and modernized.


There's a nice area to get a bite and look over the harbor. It's still very industrial, so it's easy to imagine how it was 200 years ago.


I didn't shop too long, which left time for me and the T-dog to take a walk before the day was over.
The sun came out long enough to put the bridge shadow on the Opera House.


Unfortunately the rain came back and this rain cloud got us before we got back home.


And lastly, here's a pic to prove we're both still here; it's been a while, I know!


1 comment:

  1. Nice shot of you guys...the meme made me laugh out loud! You can't beat Pigeon Forge for cheap outlet clothes, though you get what you pay for:)

    ReplyDelete