Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A busy week

After our lovely three day weekend, it was time for a busy, busy week. But some fun parts snuck in too.

On Thursday my work team went out for drinks at the Opera House bar. I felt like a glamorous person, and it was a fun evening to be in a lovely place.


One with me in it...


It was also Chinese New Year this week, which meant big celebrations in the city. Our work celebrated too with lucky red envelopes for everyone!


On Friday evening, T and I went up to North Sydney for the night festival they do every Friday during the summer. They have live music and food stands - all you bring is a blanket and a fun drink and you're set for a fun evening out! So we went and grabbed some dinner: I got a crepe and Toby went for the "Very Vegetarian" dish at the Chinese food tent. (With a name like "Very Vegetarian," how could you not try it?!)





It was a lovely, relaxing start to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment