Saturday, June 8, 2013

Lighting the bridge

Pretty much as soon as T got back from his trip, we headed out to look at the bridge lights from our side of the harbor. I have been waiting impatiently for this moment because I really wanted to do the lights for the bridge, but I wanted to do it with Toby here. It was finally time!

We only had to wait in line for 5 minutes or so, then we went into the tent. There was a big control panel where you could choose the lights for the arches, the struts (I think that's what they're called on bridges), and the roadway. You could pick different lights for each half of the bridge too.

Makin' my design!
Once you're finished, you push the big green "Go" button and wait for it to light up. It helps if you stand there excitedly like this:


Ta da!




No comments:

Post a Comment