Monday, January 26, 2015

Scenes from work

I've been working a lot this week, so I haven't had much time for activities and blogging. But there were a few interesting things during the workweek.

First was the location at an offsite meeting I attended. The organizer had booked the function area in the Australian Museum for the meeting. I've not been to the museum yet, even though it's always lurking in the back of my To Do list. I think my procrastination paid odd, though, because not only did I get free tickets to come to the museum itself, but our meeting was held on the top floor of the museum. There was an amazing view of the city from up there.

The CBD with the fountains of the Cook and Phillip Aquatic Centre in the foreground
Looking toward the harbour across the Domain
My second interesting/funny thing was in the form of a coworker at Friday night drinks. Brad is just about as Aussie as they come. He was pretty pleased when I told him he looked like someone from East Tennessee and was more than happy to be in a picture for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment