Friday, January 4, 2013

Second Christmas!

We got a fun surprise this week: our Christmas package from my sis and brother-in-law arrived on Wednesday!

Even though it was a few days after Christmas, we felt especially in the spirit because she sent us this great fabric print of a Christmas tree at Ikea!

It folds up into a small bundle, so it's the perfect tree for our apartment!

We popped open a leftover bottle of New Years champagne, did some Christmas crackers, and opened presents!

A funny bottle opener for T
 

A craft book for me
 
Some good hot sauces!
They gave us a Living Social voucher for a fun day at the Royal National Park!

This is my excited-about-activities face!
And, in sisterly fashion, she included some things I miss from home!

Best sister and BIL ever! They made our week and our Second Christmas with their thoughtful, generous gifts. I'm a lucky girl!

2 comments:

  1. I have that very same book....i love it but have yet to try anything from it:) I love the christmas tree, where can i get one of those? i must say hot weather sounds really nice about not, it was 27 the other morning and the two seconds it took to walk to my car was enough cold for me:) Love all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niss, you crack me up. That tree came from Ikea, of course!!! =)

      Delete